“I just wanted you to know that I was so inspired by you. You have such a great enthusiasm, without being rah-rah or annoying. I think everyone was impressed with this special trait and left the presentation raring to go forward. Listening to you has given me some hopeful determination.” ~ workshop attendee
Write, Rewrite, Repeat
Give yourself a day to rethink your writing career with an emphasis on revision and the long haul. This one-day workshop will strengthen your craft, revisit the nuts and bolts of drafting and revision, and demystify the complexities of the publishing world with the help of savvy experts. Plan to: Take stock of your current progress and projects; revisit key fundamentals to take your work further, learn platform-building and book launching how-tos. Strengthening and supporting your best work is at the heart of every session.
Fonda Lee shares observations gleaned and lessons learned in the formative years of a writing career. She’ll share the mindset, strategies, and habits needed to become and remain a published author.
- Intro remarks and writing warm-up
- Writing, Publishing & Beyond: Every Day is NaNoWrimo, Kari Luna
- The Central Dramatic Question, Jessica Morrell
- Luncheon & Keynote by Fonda Lee: The Strategic Author
- Tough Love and Tackling Your Second Draft, Jessica Morrell
- An Editor’s Top 10: Developmental and Copyediting Advice, Adam O’Connor Rodriguez
- From Soup to Nuts: The Marketing & Publicity Mindset, Mary Bisbee-Beek
Cost: $99 w/ lunch and beverages
You can find the complete schedule and instructor bios here